Some resources you might find useful:
- Review this unit's Learning Objectives. Can you do all of these things?
- The MC Study Guide you picked up after your unit quiz
- Why not complete the Days in your 40-Day Packet on Social Psych? (the whole thing is due on Friday, after all)
- Quizlet Flashcards
- Online Practice Multiple Choice Questions
- Crash Course Videos (embedded below). Note: Don't assume passively viewing videos constitutes "studying," be sure to actively process that info by testing yourself on it. Use the testing effect to your advantage!!!!
- Study Session Resources: (posted here soon)
- Which One Doesn't Belong? (Suggested Answers here...)
- Practice FRQ
- Quizizz Review: go to join.quizizz.com and enter game code 939529. This will stay up until the end of the day on 4/26/16.
Notes from Your Social Psych Unit
Crash Course Episode #37: Social Thinking
Crash Course Episode #38: Social Influence
Crash Course Episode #39: Prejudice and Discrimination
Crash Course Episode #40: Aggression v. Altruism