- Full Length Online Practice AP Psych Exam - from Barron's Guide; can take it timed
- McGraw-Hill Practice Questions - 25 randomly chosen questions each time (note: not DSM-5 current)
- Learnerator AP Psychology site - lots of free practice MC questions, sorted by topic. Some available only if you pay for additional access, but the free ones are pretty good.
- QuizUp app - (free) join the AP Psychology topic to test yourself on tons of multiple choice questions.
- iScore5 App - available for download on iPhone, iPad, or Android. Cost is $4.99. Very comprehensive. (Full disclosure: Mrs. Welle was a question contributor for this app.)
- Online Multiple Choice Quizzes - lengthy practice MC tests on major topic areas
- Quizlet: The Essential 427 - the "basics" - must-know vocab terms for the AP Exam
- Famous Psychologists Quizlet - will help you review major discoveries & studies in Psych
- Quizlet Flashcards by Unit - we've been using these all year, but you might find it helpful to return to difficult topic areas for a refresher.
- Psychology Crash Course Videos - Brief overviews of major topic areas within the course.
- Video: 90 Minute AP Psych Review - led by teacher Mike McLane, this is a brief overview of almost EVERYTHING!
- Mr. Schallhorn's YouTube videos - short 3-5 minute reviews of difficult topics in AP Psych