- Review the Learning Objectives for this unit. Can you do all of these things?
- Use your Multiple Choice Study Guide that you receive in class after the quiz.
- Review this unit's vocabulary on Quizlet. 110 terms?! Yikes!
- You got a Psych Disorders matching worksheet to help practice identifying different types of disorders. Here is the answer key!
- Feeling lost? Need a brief overview of a specific topic from this unit? Check out Hank Green's Crash Course videos.
- Psychological Disorders (background, models of illness, controversies, etc.)
- OCD & The Anxiety Disorders (overview of categories & etiology)
- Depressive & Bipolar Disorders
- Trauma & Addiction
- Schizophrenia & Dissociative Disorders (helps distinguish between these types of disorders...which are totally different!!!)
- Eating and Body Dysmorphic Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Getting Help: Psychotherapies
- Biomedical Treatments
- Don't forget we have a Study Session scheduled for 5 PM on Monday (4/11). I will post materials (at least those that can be posted electronically) as we get closer...
Psych Disorders Notes