If that seems daunting, don't forget that we still have one week to go (test on Monday, Feb 29). And, we have a scheduled study session on Sunday, Feb 28 at 5:00 PM.
When I've finished this unit's slides, I'll post them here (still a work in progress). I'll also post any resources we use at the study session (as it approaches). However, especially if the quiz was a rough one for you, it might be a good idea to check out some of these things:
- Your Multiple Choice study guide! (you got this after the quiz)
- Quizlet Flashcards for Personality Unit
- Review this list of the Unit Learning Objectives! Can you do all of these things?
- Here are the Slides we used at tonight's study session. You'll they are organized around this unit's learning objectives, so don't neglect those!
- Study Session Resources: Which One Doesn't Belong? (To check your answers, click here)
- Study Session Resources: Kahoot - Defense Mechanisms
- Practice FRQ (sort of...a huge one, anyway)
- More practice MC Items on Personality
- Slide Show from this Unit:
- Trait Theory and Social-Cognitive Perspectives are addressed here: