- First, you may find it VERY helpful to review this unit's Learning Objectives. This is a list of things I would expect you to be able to know and do for the test. Especially since we began this unit before break, AND because there are a lot of different/separate topics we addressed, this is nice checklist to make sure you're not missing anything in your studying.
- You also received Study Guide with practice multiple choice questions following last week's quiz. If you've been through those, and feel that more practice/new questions would be helpful, here are some (created by another AP Psych teacher).
- Then, there's our good friend, Quizlet. I've embedded the flashcards below.
- Study Session Materials:
- Practice FRQ (also has confusing term pairs on pg. 2)
- Slides (will use these to prompt different review activties)
- (Short) vocabulary review [in part because I need to add to it]. Go to join.quizizz.com and enter game code 76532
Emotion and Stress
Note: Still making some final edits on tomorrow's stuff. But, if you've been gone and want to see notes from an absence, everything up until tomorrow's (1/13) slides is current.