- Quizlet flashcards will help you review vocabulary.
- Review your Unit Learning Objectives. If you are not ready to do each of these things, you're not ready for your test!
- If you finish the MC Study Guide and need additional practice, try these questions:
- For additional explanation, you might wish to view these Crash Course videos (note: these move pretty quickly and should be supplemented with retrieval practice for best outcomes).
- The Growth of Knowledge (Cognitive Development)
- Monkeys and Morality (Social and Moral Development)
- Study Session Resources: (I will post more as I finish building them...perhaps finalizing the slides after Wednesday's study session)
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Resources for your Development Unit Test
Your last test of 2nd quarter is just around the corner, so you'll want to review carefully to finish the semester strong! The resources posted here should help with your review, as should the MC study guide you received last week.