Don't forget that our study session will be Tuesday, March 15th at 5:00 PM!
Some other links to help you out:
- Review this unit's learning objectives. Can you do all of these things? You will be asked to demonstrate mastery of each item on the unit test!
- Don't forget that you have a practice MC study guide (that you picked up after the quiz). Some of the folks that struggled on last unit's test had trouble specifically because they did not use this, so don't let it happen to you!
- More practice MC questions on this topic. (Note: this and other practice items you might encounter for Intelligence and Testing may not have up-to-date diagnostic language, since the DSM-5 was published in 2013, and 2015 was the first year the AP Psych exam reflected the new language. So, for example, some practice items might use the old term, "mental retardation," in place of "intellectual disability." This is not a reflection of the author's insensitivity, but merely use of an old diagnostic term that used to be part of the DSM-IV-TR. Materials I have created myself will use the new terminology, but not everyone has updated yet.)
- Crash Course Videos (embedded below)
- Video Review: Standard Deviation, Normal Curve, Percentiles, Z-scores (helpful if you're uncertain about these concepts)
- Practice FRQs (from Study Session)
- Slide Show from Study Session (will update as I add slides)
Crash Course Video: Controversy of Intelligence (Theories)
Crash Course Video: Brain v. Bias