Remember, our study session for this unit will be on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10th from 5-7 PM in the CAFETERIA. Afterwards I will try to post as many of the materials we use as possible (for the benefit of those who cannot attend.)
- First, there's our friend Quizlet (below). Remember, you'll want to be ready to generate SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of each of these concepts. So, don't simply try to memorize the definition. Be ready to explain it and give a relevant example.
- Review the unit learning objectives. Are you ready to do all these things?
- MORE practice multiple choice questions. Again, although you're not really preparing for a multiple choice test, this can help you figure out if there are particular concepts you need to review.
- Need some quick video reviews? Try How to Train a Brain (on conditioning approaches) and Bobo Beatdown (observational learning).
- STUDY SESSION MATERIALS. The following items were used during our study session:
- Slide Show (with embedded links)
- Practice FRQs
- WS: Distinguishing Classical from Operant Conditioning
- WS: Processes in Classical and Operant Conditioning
- ANSWERS to Practice Items on Reinforcement Types & Reinforcement Schedules You probably picked up one of these after the quiz on Tuesday...answers are posted here for your benefit in practicing.
Learning: Basic Principles
What the Behaviorists Missed