Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Resources for Today's Review

As we prepare in class for your final today, we'll be using several resources you've already received. I'm posting copies and answers to these exercises so you can review them at your own pace and identify questions you might have for me.
UPDATE: Per request, I am sharing this link to a collection of Kahoot! review games I am building. Some are mine, others are created by other teachers. If you enjoy this type of practice, feel free to use them. I don't have ones for every topic, but I'll continue to update this as I find them.

Also: Don't neglect the Study Resources page of this blog as you continue your reviewing for finals. There are TONS of topic-specific links and Quizlet review options for you there, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment