Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Textbook Pick-Up is Just Around the Corner!

I'm looking forward to meeting a great crop of AP Psych students at Textbook Pick-Up next week! During the times listed below, you'll have the opportunity to:
  • Meet your AP Psych teacher!
  • Get your textbook, syllabus, and first assignment! This will help you ease into the reading and work after (hopefully) a relaxing summer. 
  • Optional: Order and pay for your own copy of the Strive for a Five textbook companion study guide (if desired). Make $30 check payable to Chippewa Falls Senior High School.
  • Ask questions, see your classroom, and get started learning about psychology!
Stop by my classroom (rm 136) during any of the times listed below:

Monday, August 11th - 9 AM - 5 PM 
Tuesday, August 12th - 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday, August 13th - 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday, August 14th - 3 PM* - 8 PM

*Please note the slight change in availability on Thursday the 14th. When I emailed students & parents back in May, I had indicated a 12 PM start time. However, since then I've had a meeting scheduled that will take from 8 AM - 3 PM...so I'll be back in my room a bit later than originally planned. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me: wellevk@chipfalls.org. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment