So...let's get started reviewing! Here is a handy list of study tools that may help you in your efforts:
- First, remember that our Study Session for this Unit is SUNDAY, November 15th at 5 PM. Because we've been struggling with space issues in the past, I've moved this one to the CAFETERIA. Here are the links to the study session materials used tonight!
- Slide Show (many folks requested that I share this link; I'm posting it here to save time).
- Which One Doesn't Belong exercise, and answers.
- Practice FRQ
- I will also keep the final Socrative questions we did at the end (15 new ones) up tonight if you want to practice. Just visit m.socrative.com and enter room 109495 to try them.
- You should have a list of the Unit Objectives for Sensation and Perception. You will want to be prepared to do any of the tasks listed on that handout!
- Don't forget to brush up on that vocabulary! Quizlet can help make sure you don't miss anything.
- Carefully review that list of Confusing Term Pairs from this unit. Can you describe how these things are kind of the same YET different from each other?
- If you've already burned through the practice questions on the paper Study Guide you were given in class and are looking for more, here are some practice questions on Sensation and Perception.
Basic Sensation and Perception Principles
The Other Senses
Note...I may or may not use all of this in class. I'm contemplating a different activity for handling Module 21 content, so you might not actually view these slides in class. I'm posting them here in case I use them AND in case you miss Friday and need some way to access content covered that day.