estate for this event, and even if you are representing other clubs/sports you may be able to throw on your t-shirt and join us.
- What to wear: Psych Club T-shirt (this year's or last's) and sunglasses. Reflective, aviator sunglasses would be awesome, especially if you want to pull off that Jim Jones look. Don't have a t-shirt? See Mrs. Welle for extras (to borrow or buy).
- We need volunteers to step forward to carry the sign for Psych Club, hold the brain, hold the phrenology head, wear visual displacement goggles, and whatnot. Everyone else will be doing something pretty simple (maybe throwing confetti?), so if you want to be a star, here's your chance! Note: Sadly, the Bobo doll we ordered had a hole in it...so that part of the act is out. :(
- Stop by rm 136 to see where we are located on the map (especially if you will be joining us after appearing in a group filmed earlier). We are next to the Cray Commons area and will be filmed at approximately 7 mins & 30 seconds into the shoot. That means we'll likely be showing up near the start of the 3rd song: Dynamite (by Taio Cruz). I've embedded the song/lyrics below, so you can practice your best lip syncing.
- We're going to need some help setting up (and getting organized) around 1:30 PM. Meet in Psych Club's designated area and we'll get things ready to go.
- At 2:00 PM, everyone will be meeting in the gym for instructions, then there will be a practice walk through, followed by two filmed takes.
Need to know lyrics for the earlier songs? To help you out, here are (1) "Let's Get It Started" by the Black Eyed Peas and (2) "September" by Earth, Wind, & Fire.