- Although somewhat advanced (not all the questions relate to our course content), this practice MC test on heritability would be a good review of that important, but difficult, concept.
- This short video reviews Twin Studies & Adoption Studies, though an even MORE in-depth, multi-part tutorial can be found here.
- Video Crash Course: Natural Selection - Though more animal biology-related, this video reviews the basic principle that applies in Evolutionary Psych as well.
- Video Crash Course: Heredity - NOTE: Heredity not the same thing as "heritability," but this is still a helpful overview of genes, chromosomes, DNA, etc.
- Heritability Explained - more web articles & quiz questions to test your understanding of the concept.
The video below reviews Twin Studies:
Of course, we don't want to forget our good friend Quizlet. There may be fewer vocabulary terms this unit, but that doesn't mean they are not important to know and apply. Obviously, some may appear on the FRQ you are asked to do, so be ready to explain how these terms impact development & human differences.