With less than 24 hours now remaining before the AP Psych exam, some reminders:
- You need to be at the testing site (CVTC-Chippewa Falls) by 11:45 AM. Please remember to wait quietly, as classes will be going on and you do not want to disturb them.
- You will be released from classes after 3rd hour, unless you have a parent call you in so you can prepare/rest at home prior to the test (which is acceptable, BTW).
- You will be excused from the rest of your classes for the remainder of the day (hours 4-7).
- Plan for how you will obtain a light lunch/snack before the test, since lunch will not be served at school by the time you are released. And you don't want your tummy to be growling during the test...that's embarrassing and uncomfortable. :)
- DO bring a couple of No. 2 pencils, a blue or black pen (or 2), and a watch that does not beep.
- DO NOT bring calculators, cell phones, or psych-related clothing.
- What to wear? Comfort is key, and since you don't know what the room temp will be (think of how cold/hot my room has been over the course of this past year!) the best strategy is to dress in layers. Comfy t-shirt topped off with a sweatshirt that you can take off if you get uncomfortable is probably ideal.
- Remember to employ your best test-taking strategies on both sections of the test! We have discussed these at length throughout the year, so you know what to do.
And finally, AFTER THE TEST, NO DISCUSSING OF TEST CONTENT! Especially on social networking sites or other information outlets, but this does technically also apply to face-to-face conversations. Saying, "I think it went well," is okay; saying, "What did you put for question 32?" is not okay.
Good luck, everyone!!!! You can do it!Today: Austin, Jeremy, Matt, and Tel review in style...in the recliners.