Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Link for those who didn't get the handout...

To those unfortunate few who did not get the handout with tonight's practice question, I sincerely apologize. It turned out to be harder than I thought to get that file uploaded, because I apparently did not have it saved on my computer at school.

So, instead, I've emailed those people who did not get it with the link just now (at your ePals account). If you would prefer that I send it to another email address, just email me tonight and I'll send it there. I should be at my computer most of the night, as I'm working on a paper for one of my classes, so I should be able to respond quickly.

I appreciate your patience and, again, apologize for not having the correct number of copies. It's too bad I only discovered this right before the bell, otherwise I would have had more printed right away. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment