Sunday, April 18, 2010

AP Exam Review Sessions Scheduled

Students, it's time to get serious about that AP Exam review stuff. With only a couple weeks remaining in April, it's hard to figure out what happened to our school year! Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Anyhow, I've penciled in on my calendar some evening review sessions in the days leading up to the AP Exam. These will be in addition to review that happens in class. You are encouraged to come for either or both, depending on your schedule and your preferred method of study. On each night, I will stay as long as students wish to, within reason of course. I will be available as a resource for whatever type of reviewing you want to do: structured, teacher-led, student-led, partner, flashcards, whatever.

Here are the dates:

Sunday, May 9th - 6:00 PM
Monday, May 10th - 6:00 PM

Both evening review sessions will be held in my classroom (136).

No comments:

Post a Comment