Monday, November 2, 2009

Time to Chat with Mrs. Welle

Although it's hard to believe it, we're approaching the end of the first quarter here at Chi-Hi. This makes it a good time to reflect on how things are going so far, and where we are headed this year.

To that end, for the first time this year I am requiring that students meet with me one-on-one for a 10-minute conference. I find, with so many of you (84!), I am having a hard time getting to know everyone individually and I want to make sure we're both doing everything we can to make sure you have a successful year. Basically, we'll just chat about how things are going in AP Psych.

In my room, you'll find a sign-up for available conference times. All time slots listed are during our Lunch & Learn time, though other arrangements may be possible. Given that I have so many to arrange and can only complete about 5 per lunch period (or less, if I have other scheduled meetings), my goal is to get done with all of these by the end of November.

Completing the Pre-Conference Worksheet and attending your scheduled conference will be worth a 10-point project grade (for 2nd quarter). Please make every effort to attend at your scheduled time, as spaces will fill up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment