Thursday, May 14, 2009

Post-Exam Info

Whew! We did it! The 2009 AP Exam is now the stuff of history. Some things to keep in mind as you slowly unwind:

  • You will not receive your score (hopefully a 5, right?) until late July. I won't see how you've done until our AP Testing coordinator mails me the results, which sometimes isn't until August, so you'll know before I do. I know it's an agonizingly long time to wait, but it's part of the process.
  • When I do get the scores, I'll post info about our class's results here (obviously, not individual scores, but our averages and so forth), so check back to find out how we did.
  • Do NOT talk about the questions on the multiple choice portion of the test, as you were directed during the exam administration. Certainly, do not post comments about them on Facebook or other social networking sites.
  • The F-R question sheets will be returned to me shortly. When I receive them we can talk about them in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment