- The exam begins at 12:00 at CVTC. Arrive a few minutes early, if possible, to locate your testing room, as there will be THREE testing rooms for this exam.
- You will be excused 4th - 7th hours (release @ 11:12 AM).
- Since there will be a little time between the end of your 3rd hour class and the exam start, consider packing a LIGHT lunch to eat on the way/before the exam begins. However, you can't bring food into the exam rooms. You may pack a snack in your backpack, though.
- You need to provide your own transportation to CVTC. Arrange carpools ahead of time, if necessary. Don't wait until the last minute!
- Be sure to practice a solid pre-test regimen: get plenty of sleep the night before, eat healthful meals, and of course, review your course materials!
- A couple of #2 pencils (for the MC part).
- A couple of pens (blue or black) for the F-R part. Be sure to have a couple in case one runs out of ink!
- A watch, in case you are seated in a place where the clock is not easy to see.
- A sweatshirt? It's ideal to dress in layers so you can adjust if you're too hot/cold.
DO NOT BRING:
- Cellular phones, beepers, MP3 players, or personal data assistants (PDAs)
- Books, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes
- Scratch paper (notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets)
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment
- Clothing with psych-related information on it (e.g. Psych Club shirts are a no-no)
- Food or drinks