Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Strive for a 5's Have Arrived!

Workbooks are here!
If you ordered your own (personal) copy of the Strive for a 5 workbook during textbook pick-up, it has now arrived at school! You are welcome to come pick it up (see note on available times below) before the start of classes, OR I can get it to you on Sept 1.

I will be available Thursday, Aug 25 from 9 AM to 3:30 PM to hand out materials, as I will be working in my room during that time. After that, I will post available hours on the course blog (daily) since meetings will mean my availability will be hit or miss.

Friday, August 26: 1 PM to 4:30 PM
Monday, August 29: 3 PM to 5 PM

When picking up your purchased copy, please kindly keep the following in mind:

  • If you were issued a rental (school) copy of the Strive for a 5 workbook, please bring it with you so we can swap it out. That way I can remove the item from your list of issued class materials and you won't end up having to locate it again at the end of the year. That would be no fun.
  • If you have not yet paid for the copy you ordered, please bring payment with you. Cash or checks (made payable to Chippewa Falls Senior HS) are accepted, and the cost is $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment