- Your unit objectives. Can you confidently do all of the things described on this list?
- The MC study guide you received in class (on Friday, Sept. 11). Harness the power of retrieval practice by treating this as a practice test.
- Quizlet Flashcards for Unit I and Unit II.
- Need a quick video refresher of major topics from this unit? Here are the Crash Course Videos on Psychology's History and Research Methods.
- You might want to check out the resources in your etext, including the practice quizzes available there (2 per unit). You will need the login info you created when we registered these in class.
- Still want MORE practice multiple choice questions? Here are some on psychological approaches, and some more on research methods.
- I'm also posting the slides we've used this unit below, along with embedded flashcards and some helpful videos.
Unit I: History Approaches
Unit II: Research Methods
The Story of Psychology
Contemporary Psychological Approaches
Research Methods and Stats