Sunday, November 9, 2014

FYI: In Case of Snow Day

So, the weather people are expecting snow. I guess that means the rest of us should as well. Sadly, it's so early we haven't even had a chance to have the "what-happens-if-we-have-a-snow-day" talk in person yet, so this will have to suffice.

There are many great things about being an AP Psych student. (Heck, you got to sniff scented markers as part of a demo last week!) Snow days, unfortunately, are not one of them. Given that the AP Psych exam happens on May 4th, 2015, no matter how many blizzards, ice days, earthquakes, mudslides, floods, or other natural and man-made disasters we endure, we've got to stay on track NO MATTER WHAT.

So, in the event of a snow day tomorrow (or any other time this year), I'll be posting several things for you to do on this blog. (Most likely a combination of some notes, some online modules/demos for you to try, and maybe some questions to answer). I do expect that you complete them, since we'll fall behind in our learning otherwise. Sometimes, if I have to record notes, they may not be up until Noon because of uploading times, and I apologize for the inconvenience. On the upside, you can "attend" AP Psych in your pajamas if that is the case.

I really hope I see you in person tomorrow...in part because I hate getting up and recording this stuff, and I'd rather just hang out with  you guys in real life. But please take note that I'll be spending some time this evening getting ready for the possibility that class may happen remotely tomorrow (or Tuesday?).

Stay safe and warm everyone. I hope to see you in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment