Just a reminder, your study session for this unit will start a little earlier than planned in order to accommodate the National Honor Society Induction also taking place that evening. So, we'll kick things off at 4:30 PM (rather than 5:00, as planned) on Monday, October 20.
In the meantime you may wish to use some of these handy tools to assist with your review:
- Your MC Study Guide Packet (distributed after the quiz on Wednesday).
- The Unit Objectives - Can you do all of these things? If not, hit the books!
- Quizlet Flashcards for this unit (also embedded below for your convenience).
- Practice Multiple Choice Questions: on Neuroscience and The Brain
- Video Review: The Chemical Mind
- Video Review: Meet Your Master - The Brain
- 3D Brain - for practicing identification of those brain parts.
- Materials we will be using at Monday's Study Session:
Notes: Neurons, Neurotransmitters, and Drugs
Notes: Nervous System Divisions & Endocrine System
Notes: Techniques for Studying the Brain
Notes: Brain Anatomy & Hemispheric Specialization (10-14 through 10-20)