Stuck? Need topic ideas?
- The American Psychological Association has great, general topic ideas and may even point you toward the authors of scholarly articles that could be used in your paper.
- You can also peruse recent copies of the Monitor on Psychology (in classroom) for ideas.
What is a scholarly journal article and how do I find them?
- APA Style - In-text Citations & Reference
- APA Style References
- Example: Paper written in APA style (although your paper will not contain the same sections, this gives you an idea of what APA style papers look like when finished, and it explains why certain APA style elements exist).
- Was that last one scary? Here's a less intimidating example paper.