With your Sensation & Perception test approaching rapidly, you'll want to take some time to review all of the terms, concepts, and theories from this substantial unit. In addition to the Study Guide you received in class, and the handout on commonly confused term pairs from this unit, you may want to use the links below to aid your review. Good luck!
- Practice MC Questions on Sensation - test your knowledge of Ch. 5 (sensation)
- Practice MC Questions on Perception - test your knowledge of Ch. 6 (perception)
- Quizlet Flashcards/Games for Sensation & Perception
- How the Ear Works - a video review of ear anatomy & function.
- How the Eye Works - a little more in-depth than our in-class discussion, but still helpful.
- Video Review: Psychophysics
- Absolute Thresholds - quick, online module
- Synesthesia Video - What is Synesthesia?
- Depth Perception - review video (includes several binocular & monocular cues)