Sunday, November 3, 2013

Remind 101

New quarter, new gizmos! I've been meaning to try out this free one for some time, and I get the impression that some of my students will benefit as well. Remind 101 is a text messaging service that allows teachers to send messages to their classes while maintaining privacy for all parties involved. I never get your phone number, and you never get mine. But I can send you quick reminders about upcoming quizzes or assignments (and I promise to do so sparingly). Parents can subscribe, too, (though I would hope my AP Psych students are self-sufficient enough to manage their own coursework...some are better at this than others) because sometimes parents like to know what's going on, too.

Click here for a printable set of directions, or use the picture below. Regular text message rates apply, however, so if you're on a limited plan choose carefully. You can unsubscribe at any time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment