Friday, August 3, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well, friends, it is August. That means it's time to start thinking about the upcoming school year. Although I still have some meetings that need to be scheduled in to the next few weeks, I have a firm enough idea of the month's busy agenda to issue a couple of announcements about upcoming AP Psych-related events at Chi-Hi.
You'll need one of these for class.
First, textbook pick-up will take place August 20th-24th. I'll be able to provide specific details about hours in the near future. I was hoping to be able to schedule this event during registration this year, but I'll be at a conference much of that week, so I apologize.

Second, as you begin your back-to-school shopping, be sure to pick up a 3-Ring Binder for use in AP Psych this year. You'll need it to keep all of your notes and handouts--from September to May--organized (if you don't believe me, ask a former student). 1.5 to 2 inch width is sufficient for most students. 3 inches is overkill; don't hurt yourself. 

More details to come in the next couple of weeks! Enjoy the remaining days of summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment