Saturday, August 13, 2011

We Are Mobile!

Students beginning AP Psych this fall will have even more tech tools at their disposal.

For example, just this afternoon I updated the format for this blog (our course website) to be mobile-friendly. Thus, you should be able to view posts easily on any smart phone. Signing up for email updates from the blog with an email account linked to your phone will ensure you won't miss a thing in AP Psych.

As in the past, the course Facebook page will be utilized to issue reminders and share interesting links and videos. Click the "like" button in the left sidebar to get updates on your Facebook account.

I am also considering using text alerts to issue reminders about tests, quizzes and the like. Given the communication tools I already have in place, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with a third avenue of information dispensation, but I'll be looking for student feedback on the issue soon, perhaps through a survey on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment