Monday, August 24, 2009

Free Binders!

I was pleasantly surprised to find, upon my arrival in the main office this morning, that the high school is discarding a bunch of black 3-ring binders that were previously used to house staff handbooks (I don't know what they'll put our new handbooks in...I guess I'll have to wait and find out).

What does this mean? I was able to scoop up a boxful of FREE 3-ring binders. Sweet!

Since you're probably already planning to stop by on Wednesday and pick up your Psych textbook, why not grab a free binder, too? (Remember, you are required to have one of these for class?) Granted, they're pretty utilitarian-looking (all of them are black), but the price is right. I guess if you want your fancy, Hello Kitty binder you'll have to do your own shopping.

I have a limited number available (I would guess around 25) and they will go on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't delay! They will probably be all gone before school starts. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment