Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Vocab Review Tool: Quizlet

Want to impress all your friends by nailing the next Term o' the Day? Sick of writing out your own color-coded notecards? Well, today is your lucky day. I'm starting to put together a vocab review for AP Psych using the popular study site Quizlet.
The site is a pretty handy tool, as it lets you print your own notecards and offers several review games and "tests" of your vocab knowledge. So far, my favorite is Space Race because it's so challenging. It's hard to type "generativity vs. stagnation" before the definition scrolls across the screen...especially if you're having a bad spelling/typing day.
Most of the terms on the AP Psychology Review - Mrs. Welle set are ones I've nabbed from other Psych teachers, but I'll be updating our list over the next couple of weeks. I hope to add a separate list of famous psychologists for your reviewing pleasure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment